ZEROtherm ZT100 high performance thermal grease
The ZEROtherm ZT100 is a high performance silicon based thermal grease designed to meet the thermal and reliability requirements of high end CPUs, GPUs. The ZT100 has superior properties to comparable grease, it fills the microscopic irregularities of the components it contacts, resulting in very low thermal resistance and it does not dry out. For most simple and clean application of the thermal grease it comes in a syringe and a finger coat is included. This allows easy application with an optimal dosage, without contaminating the fingers.
- Color: Gray
- under normal conditions it is not electrically conductive
- Content: 3.5 g, depending on the amount sufficient for several applications
- meets all environmental standards including RoHS
- Density: 2.73 g/cc
- Viscosity: < 1,500,000 cps (at 2 rpm and 23°C)
- Temperature Range: -40 to 150 °C (-40 to 302°F)
- Thermal Conductivity: 3.1 W/mK
- Thermal Resistance at 10 psi: 0.014
- Thermal Resistance at 20 psi: 0.014°C-in²/W (0.099°C-cm²/W)
- Thermal Resistance at 50 psi: 0.010°C-in²/W (0.065°C-cm²/W)
- Volume Resistivity: 0.009°C-in²/W (0.058°C-cm²/W)
- Dielectric Constant: 14.1 @1KHz / 13.9 @MHz
Note: To write a review you must be logged in! Therefore authenticity of the customer opinions is verified.