ZEROtherm ZT-10D Premium high-end CPU tower cooler - Designed for Overclockers!
The ZEROtherm ZT-10D Premium is a high-end tower heatsink and the top of the line in the ZEROtherm series. The cooler is impressing with its extreme cooling capacity and elegant design. The cooler is black-pearl-nickel-plated, perfectly processed and escpecially suited to the needs of high-end systems with overclocked processors. For heat dissipation, there are 6 heatpipes on both sides, 47 fins and up to two 120 mm fans.
- this tower cooler has been designed especially for overclocked CPU cooling
- Tower CPU cooler with 6 powerful heatpipes (thickness of 8 mm) for massive heat dissipation
- covers over 300 watts thermal load
- overall blakc-pearl nickel plating
- efficient airflow by ZEROtherm's own air-guide design
- both side of fan assembly: up to 2x 120 mm fans can be attached to achieve a maximum cooling capacity
- compatible with all current CPUs and sockets (775 / 1366 / 1155 / 1156 / AM2 / AM3 / ....)
- weight: 885 g
- dimensions: 127 x 74 x 160 mm (L x B x H)
- material: aluminium (cooling fins), copper (base & heatpipes)
- heat dissipation area: 8,800 cm2
- scope of delivery: cooler, thermal grease, fan mount, fan silencer kit, mounting parts
- 2 year warranty (bring-in)
Note: To write a review you must be logged in! Therefore authenticity of the customer opinions is verified.